Unico Quest Multi-purpose Cleaner - 5 Litre

Pack Size: 1

£5.50 ex VAT

Unico Quest is a perfumed multi-purpose cleaner, disinfectant & deodoriser. It removes general soiling (from sinks, baths, tiles, showers etc.) effective against bacteria and leaves a long lasting fragrance in one application.
Effective against a range of bacteria including Shigella Sonnei (Dysentery).Test results available on request.

Organism

Class

Test Method

Escherichia coli

Bacterium

Disinfectant Suspension Test Based on EN 1276

Shigella sonnei

Bacterium

Disinfectant Suspension Test Based on EN 1040

Pseudomonas aeruginosa

Bacterium

Disinfectant Suspension Test Based on EN 1276

Staphylococcus Aureus

Bacterium

Disinfectant Suspension Test Based on EN 1276

Sold in pack of 1 x 5 ltr


How To Use: 

Sanitising and deodorising sinks, baths, tiles, showers, floors and walls - Clean thoroughly, then leave to dry without rinsing. Maximum Dilution: 1in 40 with water (125 ml per 5 litres)

Sanitising and deodorising sickrooms, spillages and wastebins - Clean thoroughly, leave for 5 minutes then rinse with fresh water. Maximum Dilution: 1in 10 with water (500 ml per 5 litres)

Mop up body spillages - Clean thoroughly, leave for 5 minutes, then rinse with fresh water. Maximum Dilution: 1in 5 with water (1 litre per 5 litres)

Shelf Life: 2 Years


This product has been formulated to have very little ecological impact and is an ideal choice for environmentally aware organisations.

Biodegradable detergents:

Yes

CFC free:

Yes

Solvent free:

Yes

Phosphate free:

No

Acid/alkali free:

No

Free of dyes/perfumes:

No

Recyclable packaging:

Yes

Biodegradable container:

No

Biodegradable outer box:

Yes


Safety Measures:

Ingestion - Drink a glass of water to dilute product. Do not induce vomiting. Act immediately to prevent further irritation of mouth, throat and stomach mucosa.

Inhilation - No ill effects expected. If irritation is experienced go in open air and ventilate area.   Mouth and throat to be rinsed thoroughly with water.

Eye Contact - Check for and remove contact lenses. Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water for several minutes.

Skin Contact -  Rinse affected area with water, if needed apply a cold compress to relieve irritation.

Store upright in original containers in a cool dry area out of the reach of children.

You recently viewed

Clear recently viewed